Friday, March 13, 2009

Good Morning, Good morning.

I went to the Garrison last night for the poetry face-off with Micah and it turns out we had already missed it. He bought me a beer though, and we hung out with some local poet friends and publishers. Micah is running a local Zine called Nonymous. His intention is to promote local underdog writers and artists as well as established ones. His next issue is being launched at the Wilser's Room on April 3. It's going to be a great issue because all submissions are from the BTMG. (Blacktop Motorcycle Gang, which is a writers group) So this one beer got me thoroughly tipsy. He also convinced me and Sam (beautiful Sam) to take a shot of gin. This was a bad idea because gin is disgusting. I had a great night with M and S. It is exactly what I needed. I came home to (as per usual) my mother waiting up for me asking me where I have been. I responded with some sort of drunken rambling and stumbled slightly to my bedroom. Now in her defense, she would ask me the same thing if I was 30. I ended up watching a few clips of the Jon Dore Television show, and I felt I should share this clip with you on this fine Friday morning. Enjoy!



I think I am going out with the lovely Marie tonight to dance our faces off and act like fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment