Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sometimes, I'm crafty.

So this is from a series I am working on. Taking photos of various people with the clown make-up with very static expressions, and then creating a diptych with an image of the same person sans make-up with an exaggerated expression. This is a draft of course. It was taken with a digital SLR. For the final project, I plan on using a Medium format camera (2 1/4 film) to really get the details of the face. I love being able to see pores and wrinkles and stuff. I love character on a person's face. Anyway
enjoy. If you would like to see some more of my art-type stuff (mostly photos and hilarious drawings from long ago) then go here:

http://www.drfinklestein.deviantart.com

(oh, and click on this for a full view, you get a better sense of detail.)




hahaha oh the good old ugly cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment