Monday, April 13, 2009

Minivan

"Don't you know what the Minivan is?"
"No."
"You know... two in the front five in the back?"
"...Wait, you mean five in the stink?"

Bahaha.
So I haven't posted in awhile and figured that I probably should. I haven't even been busy. I had a good weekend though, despite the fact that all of my friends went to the Neil Young concert without me. I am thankful that a few people stayed home, like Marie, Amanda, Ashley and le Shawn. We had a fun Saturday evening despite the fact that we were all pretty tired. We headed to Amanda's place for a few drinks and then headed to Boom! to get silly and dance the night away. We then ventured to Luna for our usual late-night poutine run and got completely harassed by a couple of typical meat-head douche-bags who thought they were cool because they degrade women publicly.



I kind of love this band right now. I'm not even sure how to label the music. It's like 80's mixed with contemporary electro/ indie. Hmmm.

Anyhew. Coffee time, then I think I will take a walk, run some errands, hang with the Shane, etc. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment