Friday, April 17, 2009

Mug Shot

Happy A to M Friday everyone! (Mainly Shane.)

I found my Unicorn mug. I was so sad without it. My Mom bought it for me when I was 10 and it has been my favorite mug ever since. (For obvious reasons... I mean Unicorns are pretty much my favorite animal, other than Ligers.) I have a habit of leaving things in places I can never remember. My mind wanders. This time I left my mug in my Mother's car, which I do not remember doing at all. She brought it back to me today and I might have peed a little with excitement. She also came with some Mr. Noodles. It is a good day! I could eat Mr. Noodles for weeks on end without noticing. Probably not the healthiest choice, but my Doc did say I needed more sodium in my diet, so bring on the noodles.

I kicked Facebook to the curb yesterday and it was a good decision. I'm going to start running soon too. Bright and early every morning this summer. By that I mean 6AM. I am an early riser anyway so I might as well do something useful with that extra time. I'm rambling now.

I have my last exam on Wednesday. Ahhhhhh.

My sister came over Tuesday night and we had a nice little visit. We chowed down on butter-saturated popcorn and watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It started out a little slow, but ended up being a really good movie. I recommend it for sure. Especially if you like full frontal male nudity. (Right, Jamie? heh.)

Oh and I also GET MY KITTY NEXT WEEK! I'M SO EXCITED THAT I CAN'T STOP YELLING! Okay, I'm done.

Have a good weekend everyone.
And remember, in certain situations, it is okay to go ass to mouth. (Clerks II)

No comments:

Post a Comment