Friday, April 3, 2009

A to M Friday


Welcome to my newest installment: A to M Fridays! (That stands for Ass to Mouth Fridays... don't ask) I finally have internet. Geezuz, trying to get it installed was a nightmare. I did it all by myself though. This is a huge accomplishment because I am a bit of an idiot when it comes to these things. (Think Zoolander..."The files are IN the computer!?!")

I have my phone hooked up too. I just realized that I haven't had internet since Monday. It was a good break actually from social networking. I should do it more often. I took the time to unpack and set up my new place. It looks like I have been living here for a year now and I love it. I'm kind of OCD when it comes to moving in. I have to do everything immediately or else I won't be able to sleep. I need to make it MY space or else I won't feel comfortable. My first night here, I changed my sitting area around about 6 times before changing it back to the first arrangement with satisfaction. I spent the next couple of days unpacking and decorating with my nerd things and trinkets. I now feel like I can call this place my home. My "Trilsh" space if you will. There are some areas that still look naked because I need to get some more plants (hint, hint: if you want to get me a house warming gift... Do eet.)

I worked for the first time since living here yesterday evening. I looked at my watch and it was 3:50pm. So I grabbed my keys, my cup of java, and walked downstairs to work. Best. Thing. Ever.
I'm excited to go out this weekend because I only have to walk 2 blocks to get to my bed. zzzzz.
So I missed out on my usual Pick-up Line Tuesday and another installment I am tinkering with after being inspired by Shaner: Wack-off Wednesdays. Basically, it will just be pictures of hot chicks. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment