Monday, May 25, 2009

Set yourself on fire.

Phew!
It has been awhile since my last post. I am supposed to be studying for my final exam right now, which is on Wednesday. As per usual, I am procrastinating. I have my last class today for review and questions about the essays we have to write. Yes, I have to write three 5 page essays in three hours. She gave us the questions though so we can prepare, but now she will be expecting more and will mark harder. Bah.
I have some reading to catch up on I think. But right now, java is the most important thing to me right now. (Hurry up and brew Mothalicka!)

My weekend was unreal. I can't even describe its awesomeness right now. In short, there was a dance part-ay (and I mean PART-AY), a motorcycle ride to grand lake to laugh at my drunk parentals and their friends, gourmet hamburgers with cheese inside of them (Imagine!)... the list goes on. Blew my mind. I would say my weekend was comparable to this:

Galactic Center of Milky Way Rises over Texas Star Party from William Castleman on Vimeo.



Rapturous.

No comments:

Post a Comment