Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Open Boundaries

So I jigged my first class today. (That's "skipped" for those of you who don't live in New Brunswick.) I'm working on assignments though, so I feel like it is justified. I am also sipping on Earl Grey and eating a homemade cornmeal muffin. Yum! Oh, and enjoying this nice little sun patch on my bed. I found myself stretching, listening to each vertebrae pop before curling up again and purring. No wait, that was Eric. I'm currently collaborating with my old buddy from High School Kyle von Pyle, to write a song (perhaps two) for Kate and Todd's wedding. This is very exciting, especially since we are both on the same wavelength entirely. Kyle suggested a Miles Davis, Joni Mitchell inspired piece and I almost fell over backwards because that was exactly what I wanted. Hurrah! That makes things a lot easier. We have a lot of time to do it too, so there is no feeling of pressure. It will be our gift to our two best friends. We just want to create a piece of art for them to commemorate their special day and solid union. They lurrrrrrrve each other.
As a side note... this video is amazing:



"Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum."

And now for Pick-up Line Tuesday

"My love for you is like diarrhea ... I can't hold it in."


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment