Sunday, March 8, 2009

Recipe for Disaster

So, I guess I felt left out and decided to start a blog. I kind of feel like I have sold my soul to the dark side but I'm kind of excited for it at the same time. It's a love/hate thing I suppose. Kind of like the smellphone universe. I enjoyed having one so that I could reach people when I needed to, but I hated the fact that people could reach me when they needed to. Anyway my excitement stems from the fact that I am positive that no one will read this so I can jabber on about whatever-the-fuck. Which I plan on doing, frequently and at length, because I talk (er...type?) far too much for my own good.
Anyhow, most of it will be incoherent ramblings but there will also be some poetry, some short stories, some weirdness, some embarrassment, some art, some photos, and of course, hilarious/ disgusting videos that will question my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment