Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stolen Minks

I finished my Mid-term at 11:45 PM last night. Just in time before the deadline at Midnight. I'm feeling pretty confident about it. Once again I went about 1000 words over the limit, but it was legit so I don't think I will get docked for marks. (Hehe, docked...)
I had a really good St. Patty's day/ evening. I wasn't planning on going out, but my friend Shane convinced me because there was free beer at his place. I brought my own anyway in my purse on the night bus. Yup, I'm sketchy like that. I forgot how much the Northside sucks when you don't own a car. Anyway so I drank the two beer I brought with me to Shane's, got thoroughly tipsy and merved on pretty much everyone in the room. We went out to the Wilser's room and people were buying me drinks all over the place. I accepted a shot of Skittles, which tasted alright I suppose. (Boom makes them best.) We then ventured to the Garrison for some Green beer, which I have never seen before in my life because I have never actually celebrated St. Patty's day. I had another beer which was paid for as well. (Man, I love having a vagina.) By this time, I was dancing my face off and making an ass out of myself. (Surprise, surprise. This happens when I am sober.) We went back to Shane's around 1 AM-ish and I got a cab home to my Mom's place. I ended up having an intense conversation with the cab driver and he only charged me half of what I would have had to pay. He said it was because I had "given him a new perspective." Apparently drinking makes me a superhuman (or at least makes me think I am at the time.)
I was a trooper that night. I think that is the most alcohol I have ever consumed in a single evening. My dad described it as getting "seasoned" when I told him about my adventure at the supper table hier soir. I also heard my Mother say the word "pussy" for the first time in my life. I was complaining about school or something and she said to me, "quit being a pussy." Now, you might not think this is a huge deal, but it is. My mom is a bit of a prude when it comes to "expressive language". I had tears pouring down my face from laughing so hard. I also heard a very rare Mom fart that same evening, which I heard her giggling about in the next room. She was on a roll. I think I bring out the best in her.

This is one of my favorite animations.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment