Friday, March 20, 2009

Light and Day

Today is the first day of Spring!

It is such a nice day outside. It is supposed to be beautiful all weekend too. It's unfortunate that I have to work all weekend as well as research for my presentation due Monday. This is my last weekend living with my parents. (What a relief.) It's going to suck having to cook again, though. Mostly because I am the worst cook of life. I could live off KD, Tomato and Brie sandwiches and Mr. Noodles for weeks without even noticing. I only have 2 weeks left of school too. Woot!

Have a splendid day, because mine is certainly shaping up to be amazing. It will only get better too. Coffee date with the beautiful Miss Fox at Second Cup before work :D

And now, for the only thing the Polyphonic Spree is good for:
(I thought it would be highly appropriate for a day like today)



EDIT: Today is also my cousin Troy's Birthday. He would have been 21 today. Miss you bud!
Check ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment