Monday, April 6, 2009

Basking

I have done absolutely zero school work last night and today. I plan on finishing some assignments tonight but we will see. I have been too busy enjoying sips of London Fog with a gorgeous Egyptian queen, making a three-person pretzel on my bed with two boys while giggling like idiots, chatting on the roof-top after dusk, and basking in the light that graces my comfy-chair in the corner over there.

I have decided to provide you with a short photo essay of my day so far.

"Gawd, this chair is comfortable. The light is so perfect, and this coffee tastes like a dream... "


"Okay. WTF is that pigeon doing?!"


"Ew. Geezuz."

The end!

3 comments:

  1. wazzzzzzzaaaaaap. boo. i am here

    ReplyDelete
  2. booger. i want to follow your blog. where is your gidget/widget thing???

    ReplyDelete