Thursday, May 7, 2009

Worst.Blogger.Ever.

Wow. I am terrible at blogging this month. It has been rather crazy so far. I am working 7 days a week at the book store, (actually, 5 evenings and 2 days. ANYWAY.)and taking an intersession course this month as well. There is so much reading involved. I'm glad I picked a good course. Fack.

I'm starting to get really excited for summer. I'm going to finally have the chance to skip town a few times this year. I'll be heading to the island with Marie at some point, visiting my Jade in Moncton, camping trips, hopefully a few climbing trips, and HOPEFULLY I'll get to Montreal as well. I have never been and have always wanted to... Mostly to check out the incredibly hot chicks I have been hearing so much about.

So it seems I have gained my "Freshman 15" about 3 years too late. It is fantastic. You have no idea how long I have been waiting to finally have boobs. Needless to say, I have added playing with them to my list of favorite hobbies. I just made that up actually... I don't really have a list of favorite hobbies. But if I DID...


I ended up at reggae night with Marie last night. It wasn't too bad. We spent most of the time in the bathroom analyzing crazy dream we have been having lately. We stumbled back to my place and munched on cookies and taters with ranch sauce. I showed her my Blip.fm thing and we indulged in some hilarious 90's music that brought back some memories. That was my rapturous moment of the day.

And now, it is time to suck the day's dick.

Aurevoir (pour le moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment