Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saved by German bakery treats

Busy day today at the bookstore.
A busy day and a tired Trish, who once again proved to be jackassalicious from running on only 4 hours of sleep.

I am the queen of awkward nervous rambling. (Can I get a high five? No?)

Thank fuck Marie, Shawn and Shane came in to rescue me with an offering of my favorite Farmer's market treat: the Delfter stick. (I think that is how you spell it). I almost forgot how amazingly decadent they are. mmmm Apricot drizzle.

I am at the HIL right now, bored out of my skull trying to research honour killings and dowry murder. I have a feeling I won't be seeing the light of day from now until next weekend when I will be A) getting sexified with Miss Marie B)going out to dance my face off C)stumbling into my new apartment and D)passing out on the floor still dressed.(Yes, I am really that classy.)

Oh! I almost forgot that it's Caturday.


Stay gold Ponyboy, stay gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment